The CAFH yearly document on affordable housing finance in Africa was missing THE SUDAN and we have been able to participate in this project to include it. The research was carried out by myself with invaluable support from Malaz Seif Islam who assisted in gathering the required data. The full document may be downloaded at this link: http://www.housingfinanceafrica.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/CAHF_Housing-Finance-in-Africa-Yearbook-2016.09.pdf
- Open Building and Appropriate Technology [VIRTUAL] workshop @ the 9th International Conference on Appropriate Technology – November 2020 – Pretoria, South Africa
- WHAT DOES TRANSFORMATION LOOK LIKE?
- The Future of African Cities in Practice: New Cities / New Practices?
- THE DECEMBER 2018 REVOLUTION AND SUDANESE PROFESSIONALS IN THE DIASPORA: REFLECTIONS FROM A RELUCTANT ACTIVIST
- Resilience thinking for the next generation of designers @ the #cocreate DESIGN FESTIVAL 2019